What's new . . .
- Call for Summer 2017 Course Proposals
- SPRING 2017 EXTENSION CLASSES
- Download SPRING 2017 BULLETIN
COMING UP . . .
- 4/10: Fundraising: The People
- 4/29: Wine Sensory Evaluation & Service
- 5/11: Effective Meetings: The Key to Getting Things Done
- 5/20: Viticulture 101
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 3/30: Ballet for Adults
- 4/1: Intro to Zentangle; Mindset: Essential Foundation to Fitness
- 4/3: Gentle Yoga; Brown Bag Lunch: Chautauqua: A Cultural Treasure; Ballet for Adults; Just Sing
- 4/4: Paper Arts: Eye Catching Surface Designs on Paper; Exploring the Eastern High Sierra; North Coast Artists Showcase
- 4/5: Homer's Iliad: The Bravest Story Ever Told; The Golden Rule Anti-Nuclear Protest Boat
- 4/6: Advanced Memoir: Writing Your Life Story; Dawning Tree: Bringing Your Stories to Light
- 4/7: Audiology & Hearing Aids: An Overview
- 4/8: The Armchair Traveler: Loafing Around the Lower Eel; Discovering European River Cruising
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.