- 3/15: Graphic Recording
- 3/19: Decolonizing Social Work with Indigenous Communities, Optimal Bone & Muscle Development (Exercise Nutrition)
- 3/20: Intermediate Excel, Voice Overs, Implicit Bias in the Hiring Process: Building a Diverse Workplace, Essentials of Digital Photography
- 3/28: Japanese Language 101
- 4/7: Marketing Wine in Humboldt County (& Beyond), California Big Time & Social Gathering
- 4/9: The People (Fundraising)
- 4/28: Advanced Adobe Photoshop
- 5/2: Leave No Trace Trainer Certificate
- 5/5: Winemaking 101
- 5/19: Viticulture 101
- 5/21: Weight Control (Exercise Nutrition)
- See all the spring 2018 OLLI classes!
- 3/13: Vietnam's South & Ancient Cambodia
- 3/19: Just Sing!; Brown Bag Lunch; The Axial Age: Great Minds in Many Lands; Ballet for Adults
- 3/20: Ballet for Adults; Writing for Children & Young Adults
- 3/21: The Seven Wonders; Just Sing 2
- 3/26: Brown Bag Lunch: Recognizing & Dealing with Depression
- 3/27: Native Bees of North America; Advanced Writing Workshop
Building community through learning...
Last fall, many people in our region and world were impacted by life-changing events -- from the fires in Northern California; to the shootings in Las Vegas; to the hurricanes in Texas, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and beyond. Our thoughts go out to all of those affected, including many of our students and faculty, as well as their friends and families.
We recognize the great collective effort it will take to recover from these tragedies. Through our programs, we strive to create opportunities, build awareness, and cultivate human connection -- strengthening relationships and building community along the way. In so doing, we hope that lifelong learning and Extended Education can play a vital role in our collective healing.
Each of us has enormous potential to positively impact our communities, our region, and our world. Thank you for making us a part of your journey.
-- The Team in Extended Education
How to find us
CEEGE is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.