- Spring 2018 classes coming soon!
- Download SPRING 2018 BULLETIN
- More spring 2018 classes coming soon!
- 1/31: Intro to Herbs (CCAT)
- 2/1: Urban Homesteading (CCAT)
- 2/2: Green Building (CCAT)
- 2/6: Microsoft Excel Basics
- 2/12: Practical Beekeeping
- 2/18: Advanced Practical Beekeeping
- 2/19: Organic Gardening (CCAT)
- 3/12: Notary Training
- 3/10: Wine Sensory Evaluation & Service
- 3/20: Intermediate Excel
- 4/7: Marketing Wine in Humboldt County (& Beyond)
- 12/11: Brown Bag Lunch: Redwood Coast Village
- Spring 2018 OLLI classes coming soon!
Building community through learning...
Last fall, many people in our region and world were impacted by life-changing events -- from the fires in Northern California; to the shootings in Las Vegas; to the hurricanes in Texas, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and beyond. Our thoughts go out to all of those affected, including many of our students and faculty, as well as their friends and families.
We recognize the great collective effort it will take to recover from these tragedies. Through our programs, we strive to create opportunities, build awareness, and cultivate human connection -- strengthening relationships and building community along the way. In so doing, we hope that lifelong learning and Extended Education can play a vital role in our collective healing.
Each of us has enormous potential to positively impact our communities, our region, and our world. Thank you for making us a part of your journey.
-- The Team in Extended Education
How to find us
CEEGE is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.