Continuing Education for Teachers
Are you a teacher or an administrator who needs continuing education credits or professional development hours for recertification, renewal, salary points, highly qualified requirement fulfillment or you just want to further enhance your professional skills?
CE Credits Online provides university-accredited, high-quality, standards-based, online professional development courses focusing on improving teaching and student achievement.
Curricula is content-rich and abundant with research-based strategies to improve classroom and school environments, to move educators to intentional best practice, and to improve student achievement.
Valuable for new and experienced teachers, teams, leads, mentors and administrators (K-12), CE Credits Online courses are available for continuing education credit and post-baccalaureate academic credit.
These online courses are self-paced and convenient for busy educators. You can work anytime, anywhere, 24/7, as your schedule permits – no commuting, no missed classes and no dress code. The course format is engaging and user-friendly. Courses are fully-administrated with one-on-one asynchronous instruction and unparalleled customer service and technical support. The courses incorporate job-embedded exercises and extensive video modeling for immediate classroom impact, maximum retention, and reinforcement of the techniques and strategies learned.
- Giving Directives That Students Will Follow
- Stopping Disruptive Behavior
- Conducting the Parent Conference
- Today's Classroom: Foundations of and Current Trends in Education
- Coaching to Improve Teaching & Learning
- Coaching to Improve Reading
- Rights & Responsibilities in the Disciplinary Process
- Differentiating Instruction in the Classroom
- How to “Read and Write” in Math: Improving Problem Solving
and Communication in Mathematics
- Teaching English Language Learners (ELL): An Introduction
- English Language Learners in Your Classroom
- ELL Reading: Teaching Strategies for K-12
- Content-based Instructional Strategies for ELL
- Improving English Language Instruction through Use of Technology: K-12 Teachers
- Developing Listening Comprehension in English Language Learners
- ELL Language Assessment & Related Issues in the K-12 Classroom: An Introduction
- Transforming Instruction with Interactive Whiteboard Systems, An Overview
- Transforming Science Instruction with Interactive Whiteboard Systems
- Transforming Language Arts Instruction with Interactive Whiteboard Systems
- Transforming Math Instruction with Interactive Whiteboard Systems
- Transforming Social Studies with Interactive Whiteboard Systems
- Choice Theory in the Classroom: Where Every Student Can Succeed
- CREATING COMPASSIONATE SCHOOLS
- Building Capacity to Improve Reading
- Bullying & Beyond: Tools for Understanding & Engaging 21st Century Students
- Engaging Parents Effectively to Remove Barriers in Learning