Skip links and go to content
Humboldt State University
Founders Hall, Humboldt State University description Humboldt State University Library Woman walking in Arcata Marsh Blooming red rhododendrons View from top of campus
Humboldt State University was established in 1913.


Summer Session for Continuing HSU students (Matriculated)

How to register for Summer Session:
Matriculated Students

Further information

Current Humboldt State University students will register for Summer Session through Student Center. HSU students will add and drop classes through Student Center.

Disqualified students may not enroll through the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement until one full academic year elapses since disqualification.

All enrolled Summer Session students must comply with University and department policies regarding grading and student conduct.

Refund information for 5-week or full-session Summer Session courses may be found in the Calendar of Activities and Deadlines and the Registration Guide found on the HSU website.

See FEES, DEADLINES & REFUNDS for details on fees and the refund schedule for Summer Session courses of less than five weeks.

For questions about Summer Session, call the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement: 707-826-3731
The College of Extended Education & Global Engagement is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The office is located in the Student & Business Services Building, suite 211 (second floor) on the HSU campus.

  See the complete listing of summer courses at the HSU website

Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint this webpageGet a PDF version of this webpageSave a PDF of this webpage