Faculty Center Help

read more about myHumboldt hide additional information

What is myHumboldt? It's a new way of communicating and delivering the information you need when you need it.

How do I use myHumboldt? Just log in with your HSU User Name and Password and you'll get access to any of the following applications you're authorized to use:

  • Gmail, Calendar, & other Google Apps
  • Student Center (& Help)
  • Faculty Center (& Help)
  • PeopleSoft HCM
  • DARS Self-Service (degree requirements & achievements audits)
  • PeopleSoft Finance (CFS)
  • Moodle
  • Library articles & databases
  • STARS (scholarship application)
  • CSU Portal

Mark your calendar! Bookmark humboldt.edu/myhumboldt on July 9.

visit portal project page



Creating an Advisor Report - Initial Set Up [pdf]

Running an Advisor Report - After Initial Set Up [pdf]

College Scheduler User Guide [pdf]

Course Rotation in Peoplesoft Guide [pdf]

View Data for Drop-in Advisees >>

Remove an Advising Hold >>

Remove an Advising Hold for a New Student (not on Advisee List) >>

Run a DARS Interactive Audit [pdf]

Run a DARS Report [pdf]

View My Weekly Class Schedule [pdf]

View Withdrawal / Repeat Units for Students [pdf]

Field Trips

Field Trip Authorization Process Overview [pdf]

Field Trip Request Form >>

Generate a Field Trip Roster [pdf]


Enter Final Grades [pdf]

Incomplete Contracts [pdf]


Get Permission Numbers [pdf]

Is this Permission Number valid? [pdf]

Wait List Guide >>


How do I find my class roster?
1. Login to Faculty Center
2. Click Self Service > Faculty Center

I cannot see my current class roster. How do I change terms?
Depending on the date your class roster will default to a specific term. To switch terms click on the "Change Term" button located at the top of your faculty center.

If I use a Mac which internet browser should I use?
Safari does not support Oracle and PeopleCode and users will get multiple problems when attempting to use the Grade Roster. Mac Users should use FireFox.

Why do I have a Student Center? Am I in the wrong system?
No, if you have taken classes at HSU then you have a Student Center. If you do not want this information to pop up when you login simply click on the minimize button at the top right of the Student Center box. Follow the steps above to find your class rosters.

Can I export my class roster and/or permission numbers to Excel?Export Data to Excel Icon
Yes. When you see the download icon in the Faculty Center you are able to export your data. Click on the icon and you will be asked to open or save this information in Excel. This is true for class rosters, permission numbers, and schedules. Please note: You must have popup blockers turned off in order to use this feature.

Where do I find my permission numbers?
Permission numbers are located on the class roster page. Click here for a quick demonstration.

How do I generate more permission numbers?

Your department coordinator has the ability to generate more permission numbers.

Something is not working correctly or I need assistance. Who should I call?
The first place you should contact is the HSU Help Desk 707.826.4357. They will be able to assist you in resolving your question or point you to the appropriate resource.


Schedule a live demo

Please click here to schedule a live demo of the Faculty Center for your department.

What do Students see?

To visit the Student Center Help website please click here.


The Faculty Center may be down for routine maintenance every Wednesday from 6:00pm-10:00pm. For more information click here.