Gary Hendrickson, Professor Emeritus
- B.S. Fisheries Conservation Management, 1972, University of Wyoming, Laramie
- M.S. Zoology and Physiology (Fisheries Biology), 1974, University of Wyoming, Laramie
- Ph. D. Zoology (Parasitology), 1978, Iowa State University, Ames
HSU MS Theses
- Webber, Jason. 2004. Reproductive condition, dietary habits, and parasites of the leopard shark, Triakis semifasciata, in Humboldt Bay, California.
- Rich, Kimberly. 2006. Control of hinge ligament disease in juvenile Pacific oysters.
- Life History of Coast Range Sculpin in Freshwater Creek
- Blood Parasites of Fishes of the Mad River
- Hendrickson, G.L. and A. Carleton, and D. Manzer. 1989. Geographic and
Seasonal Distribution of the Infective Stage of Ceratomyxa shasta (Myxozoa)
in Northern California. Diseases of Aquatic Organisms 7(3): 165-169.
- Hendrickson, G.L. and J. Bartholomew. 1994. Salmonid Ceratomyxosis. Invited
Submission in the Fish Health Bluebook Procedures for the Detection and
Identification of Certain Pathogens. Fourth Edition, Version 1. American
Fisheries Society, Bethesda, Maryland. (7 pages)
- Arnold, J. D. and G. L. Hendrickson, 1997. Bacterial Shell Disease in
Crangonid Shrimp. California Fish and Game 83(3): 118-127.