Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Difference in Pay (DIP) Leave Application

Form Number: 
APS Form 310
Routing Instructions: 
Applicant sends original application form, including all supporting evidence and notarized Certification Page (and Promissory Note, if applicable) to Academic Personnel Services by the deadline established by your College office. Applicant forwards an electronic PDF copy of the application, including all supporting materials to, and to the College/Library Dean, Department Chair, and Department Leave Committee. The electronic copy should NOT include the notarized pages. Available to eligible faculty unit employees only. For eligibility requirements and lists, visit the APS website.
Last Updated:  Wed, 04/23/2014 - 13:45