Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Graduate Continuous Enrollment Authorization

Graduate Studies
Routing Instructions: 
1) Complete the student and course information sections 2) Print the form 3) Take the form to Academic Programs,Graduate Studies in SH 217. Staff will verify that your advancement to candidacy and application for graduation are on file. 4) If your request is approved by Graduate Studies, obtain approval signatures from your advisor and graduate program coordinator, 5) submit your form to the College of eLearning and Extended Education

This form is used to request authorization to enroll in one unit of a discipline-specific x693 course through the College of eLearning and Extended Education. Note: x693 units are not eligible for financial aid.

Last Updated:  Mon, 09/26/2016 - 11:41