Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Senior Major Change Request

Office of the Registrar
Routing Instructions: 
1. Fill out the form; 2. Obtain signature from the Advising Center, major advisor, proposed major advisor, proposed major department chair, proposed major college dean; 3. Submit the form to the Office of the Registrar: a) in person, Mon-Thr, 8am-5pm, Fri, 10am-5pm, SBS 133; b) by fax at (707) 826-6194; c) by mail to: HSU Office of the Registrar, 1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521.

This form should be used by students with senior status (≥90 units earned, not to include current in progress courses) who would like to change their major.

NOTE: Students with less than 90 units earned should use the Major Change Request at

Last Updated:  Fri, 09/13/2013 - 10:23