Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

SFS Student Request for Refund

Financial Services
Routing Instructions: 
Refer to the Student Financial Services website for detailed information. A student who withdraws from the university, drops to a lower fee category or has a campus fee or fine reversed on their student account, may be eligible for a refund. To obtain a refund, submit the “Application for Refund of Fees” form to Student Financial Services-Cashier’s Office in the SBS building (2nd floor). Refunds will be processed within 14 days.
Last Updated:  Fri, 02/22/2013 - 12:44