Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Hold Harmless (Insurance) Request Form


When a department or club plans to use an off-campus facility for an activity, they should complete and submit this form. A certificate of insurance from our self-insurance broker will be provided to the facility owner/manager. Requests should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event.

Last Updated:  Mon, 04/19/2010 - 14:00