Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Diploma Replacement

Office of the Registrar
Routing Instructions: 
1. Fill out the form. 2. Make a payment: a) in person at Student Financial Services located on the second floor of Student & Business Services; b) make an online electronic credit check or credit card payment at: 3. Submit the form to the Office of the Registrar: a) in person, Mon-Thr, 8am-5pm, Fri, 10am-5pm, SBS 133; b) by fax at (707) 826-6194; c) by mail to: HSU Office of the Registrar, 1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521.

If you would like to order an additional copy of a diploma or a replace a lost one, use this form.

NOTE: You may alternatively submit this form online at (HSU login and electronic payment required for e-form submissions).

Last Updated:  Thu, 11/15/2012 - 09:54