Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Major Change Request

Office of the Registrar
Routing Instructions: 
1. Fill out the form; 2. Obtain the signatures from new advisor and the department chair of new major; 3. Submit the form to the Office of the Registrar: a) in person, Mon-Thr, 8am-5pm, Fri, 10am-5pm, SBS 133; b) by fax at (707) 826-6194; c) by mail to: HSU Office of the Registrar, 1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521.

This form should be used to indicate a major change. This form should also be used when declaring major option or changing option.

NOTE: Seniors should use the Senior Major Change Request at

Last Updated:  Fri, 09/06/2013 - 12:35