Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Name Change

Office of the Registrar
Routing Instructions: 
Submit the form to the Office of the Registrar: a) in person, Mon-Thr, 8am-5pm, Fri, 10am-5pm, SBS 133; b) by fax at (707) 826-6194; c) by mail to: HSU Office of the Registrar, 1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521; or d) as a scanned email attachment to

This form is used to update or change student's name.
Legal documentation, such as court document, driver's license, social security card showing new name, is required.
Human Resources department should be contacted if the student was previously employed by the University. Human Resorces office is located in room 211 in Siemens Hall.

Last Updated:  Tue, 12/13/2011 - 14:59