Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Classroom Swap Request

Office of the Registrar
Routing Instructions: 
Email completed form to If swaping between departments, make sure to send a copy of this request to the other department.

Use this form to request a swap of rooms between 2 active classes with assigned rooms.
(This form is different than Class Change Request form, which allows to ask for a different than originally assigned room.)

Last Updated:  Fri, 09/23/2011 - 13:44