Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Alcohol Approval Request

Form Number: 
Routing Instructions: 
Submit original to Risk Management & Safety Services (SBS 345). Distribute copies to: UPD Dispatch, Office of the President, Building Coordinator. As applicable, give a copy to Dining Services (if they will be serving), and Clubs Office (if this is for a student group).

This form must be completed and approved by the building coordinator and the Risk Manager at least 1 (one) week prior to the event. *Refer to the list of Building Coordinators at

For non-university events at the Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center, obtain signature of the HBAC Building Coordinator.

Please use one form for each event, as each will be considered individually.

Last Updated:  Tue, 12/13/2016 - 09:30