Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Student Petition to Raise Unit Cap

Office of the Registrar
Routing Instructions: 
Routing Instructions: Please submit the completed form to your major advisor, who will route it to the college department office for final approval.

Students may petition to add classes beyond the 19-unit cap for the current semester by filling out the information required in the student information, class schedule, and student signature sections.

Last Updated:  Tue, 05/10/2016 - 11:49