Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Advice of Separation: Instructional Student Assistants

Form Number: 
APS Form 610
Routing Instructions: 
Department completes form, PRINTS ON BLUE PAPER, and forwards to College office. College forwards original to Payroll and a copy to APS.

Completed each semester in accordance with the deadlines set by Academic Personnel Services. This document allows Payroll to inactivate temporary academic student employees whose appointments have ended.

Separation data for completion of this form is available through OBI at: Dashboards > 3.2 - APS > 3.2.2 Separation Reports for Academic Employees.

Last Updated:  Fri, 11/07/2014 - 11:28