Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Reduced Course-Load (RCL) Authorization

International Programs
Routing Instructions: 
Drop off to front desk at Feuerwerker House (House 13).

International F-1 & J-1 Students must enroll for a full course of study every Fall & Spring semester: 12 credit hours for undergraduate students; 9 credit hours for graduate students. Keep in mind that you must be making valid progress toward the completion of your degree program. Before enrolling part-time you must receive approval from and CIP advisor - exceptions to full-time studies can be authorized by the Center for International Programs Office.

Last Updated:  Thu, 12/12/2013 - 17:25