Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Travel Request Form

International Programs
Routing Instructions: 
Drop off to front desk at Feuerwerker House (House 13).

Students in F-1 or J-1 status should visit the Center for International Programs (CIP) to obtain a travel endorsement on Form I-20 or Form DS-2019 approximately two weeks before any planned travel abroad. When applying for a travel endorsement, you must submit all of the following:
- Your current Form I-20 or Form DS-2019 (and forms of any traveling family members)
- Travel Request Form

Last Updated:  Thu, 12/12/2013 - 17:30