Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Alternate Health Insurance Petition

International Programs
Routing Instructions: 
Drop off to front desk at Feuerwerker House (House 13).

All non-immigrant students are required to maintain acceptable health insurance coverage while enrolled at Humboldt State University. Students are automatically enrolled in “CSU HealthLink” which fulfills all CSU coverage requirements. However, students who have other insurance coverage which meets the minimum requirements may submit this petition for consideration to substitute the student’s existing health insurance plan.

Last Updated:  Thu, 12/12/2013 - 17:40