Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

On-Campus Employment for J-1 Students

International Programs
Routing Instructions: 
Drop off to front desk at Feuerwerker House (House 13).

This form is a requirement to grant a J‐1 student permission to work on‐grounds at Humboldt State
University for 20 hours or less per week, while class is in session and/or full‐time during academic
breaks. The form should be completed in its entirety by the student's supervisor.

Last Updated:  Fri, 12/13/2013 - 16:32