Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Form 200: Position Request (Probationary Faculty)

Form Number: 
APS Form 200
Routing Instructions: 
Original to APS for routing. Approved copies distributed electronically to Department Chair, College Dean/University Library Dean, VPAA/VPSA, and Academic Affairs Budget Office (except for Counselors), and University Budget Office.

During each academic year, the Vice President establishes a specific deadline for tenure-track recruitment requests to be submitted to Academic Personnel Services (APS). Department must fill out Form 200: Position Request (Probationary Faculty)with required attachments for each position desired and submit it for review and approval.

Last Updated:  Fri, 02/07/2014 - 15:46