Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Student Affairs Leave Request Memo

Routing Instructions: 
Student Affairs staff submit the Student Affairs Leave Request form to their manager or to Peg Blake, Vice President of Student Affairs for approval.

The Student Affairs Leave Request Form is used internally to request paid leave of absence in accordance with the applicable Management Personnel Plan or Collective Bargaining Agreement. It is used to request time off for vacation, personal holiday, or sick leave (injury, illness - immediate family, bereavement).

Last Updated:  Fri, 05/09/2014 - 11:30