Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Special Consultant Request Instructions

Human Resources
Routing Instructions: 
Obtain the appropriate departmental signatures as indicated on form. Approval to use a Special Consultant must be obtained prior to the commencement of work, using the Special Consultant Request Form. This form must be approved by an individual authorized by the campus’ delegation of signature authority.
Last Updated:  Tue, 11/17/2015 - 12:44