Numerous programs, institutes and special projects at Humboldt State make a tremendous difference in the education we provide. They enable our faculty to carry out important research, our students to pursue the newest knowledge and the university to make a significant impact in our community. Here are just a few of the funds and areas that would benefit greatly from your generosity.
- Humboldt Loyalty Fund »
- The Humboldt Loyalty Fund provides unrestricted resources to be used as needed across the university. This includes support for student scholarships, faculty research, academic programs, the library and special projects.
- Parents & Family Fund »
- The Parents and Family Fund helps maintain many of the student activity and support programs that enrich student life and provide vital resources for effective learning. Learn more about the Parents & Family Fund »
- Endowment Funds
- An endowment is a fund, maintained into perpetuity, in which the principal remains intact. Income from your initial gift is used to support your endowment's mission. An endowment can be created to support any campus project or program, such as the Kenneth L. Fisher Endowed Chair in Redwood Forest Ecology. For more information on creating an endowment, or endowed chair, please call (707) 826-5101.
Other Funds and Areas
- Scholarship Funds
- Even before they arrive on campus, Humboldt State students have demonstrated a desire to make a difference — from academics and research to community service, business, and the arts. As costs of public education continue to rise, more than two-thirds of our students must rely on financial aid. Scholarships are vital to making a Humboldt State education accessible to more qualified students and to providing ongoing support to returning students.
- Faculty Support
- A strong faculty is at the intellectual core of an exceptional university. Increased support for our faculty, through funding for endowed chairs, equipment, facilities, and research will enable Humboldt State to further strengthen the faculty, attract leading scholars and researchers and provide our students with access to the latest knowledge.
- Academic Programs
- Humboldt State is home to 48 vibrant academic departments which can benefit from your support. See the entire list of Academic Programs & Majors »
- Classrooms aren't the only place students receive an education. Athletics play an important role in many students' lives and are an integral part of the college experience. Visit hsujacks.com »
- Special Projects & Programs »
- Humboldt State just wouldn't be the university it is without its core student support programs or cultural institutions such as Center Arts, the library, or the Natural History Museum. Learn more about Special Projects & Programs »