Travel Assessments


Please visit the CDC travel website for information on recommended immunizations & travel medications for the country you plan to visit. The SHC is available to give some immunizations, however, if medications or completion of forms are required, you will need to contact the Humboldt Co. Public Health Dept or a local medical provider for assistance.

Health care and medical services in Eureka also offer these services:
(707) 444-3885.

More information: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention