Skip to Content
Research and Projects
- Adelman, Alisha. (2013) Gender
dynamics and social relations of production in Humboldt’s marijuana
- Arnold, Jessica. (2013) Energy
consumptiona and environmental impacts associated with cannabis
- August, Karen D. (2012) Playing
the game: marijuana growing in a rural community.
- Bryant, Samantha M. (2011) Public
policy assessment of local government approaches to implementing
California's medical marijuana laws.
- Haskell, John Edward (2008) A Bird's Eye View: Medical
Marijuana - The Patient's Perspective.
- Huddon-Cossar, Ian (2014) Media
ownership and cannabis in Humboldt County news media.
- Owen, Anna C. (2012) Industrial
and nutritional hemp In Manitoba: A case study exploring stakeholder
strategies and legitimacy.
- Scaminaci, Joseph (2014) Analysis of the Phytoremediation
Capabilities of Hemp (Cannabis spp).
- Trujillo, Colin William (2011) Marijuana,
Mexico and the media.
Projects and Research in Progress
Skip to Navigation
"Bibliography for Marijuana in North West California" 2015
"Timeline of Marijuana Events in North West California" 2015
- Eschker, Erick, Joshua Meisel and Jeff Grabinski.
Students Working in the Marijuana Industry" 2014
- Eschker, Erick.
"Active Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in California" 2016
- Gold, Gregg J. and S.L. Lee. "How Pre-College Perceptions
of Alcohol and Marijuana Use Affect Actual College Use".
- Krissman, Fred.
"America's Largest Cannabis Labor Market" 2016
- Silvaggio, Anthony. "The Environmental and Human Health
Impacts of the
- Silvaggio, Anthony. "Killer buds: Illegal pesticide use and
environmental crimes of the marijuana industry in northern California."
- Silvaggio, Anthony. "Environmental Challenges of Marijuana
in the Age of Prohibition."