Preparing your résumé/curriculum vitae
Listed below are some links to guides to help you prepare your résumé or curriculum vitae. A résumé is generally a summary of your education, work experience, and skills and qualifications to be submitted to potential employers with a job application. A curriculum vitae or CV is more of an academic history, including employment but also major papers written and published, public talks and lectures, grants and awards and other information relevant to academic work, graduate school applications and other educational activities.
- Cestagi – an online guide for professional résumés and CVs
- General Advice on Résumés and CVs from Jobsearch.com
- Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) Résumé Workshop
- Job Hunting – Preparing a Résumé
- Center for Communication Practices – Résumés
- Preparing a Curriculum Vitae: Proven Success Strategies by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D.