Humboldt Journal of Social Relations
All authors are encouraged to collaborate with others inside or outside academia. Interdisciplinary submissions are welcome.
1. Manuscripts should be in 12 point font, doubled spaced and generally not exceed 8500 words.
2. To facilitate blind review, authors should incorporate a cover page that includes an article title, author contact information, a 75 word or less biographical statement and a 150 word or less abstract.
3. Format citations, tables, figures & references using American Sociological Association style.
4. Email email@example.com with the message subject "HJSR: <Theme Name> Submission" and attach your submission in .doc, docx or .rtf format.
5. Submission implies commitment to publish in HJSR. Authors should not simultaneously submit to another journal. Manuscripts should not have been published elsewhere.