Humboldt State University Sponsored Programs Foundation
Summer Bulletin Now Available
The Office of Research's Summer 2014 Bulletin is now available. Included in this bulletin is a recap of important updates you may have missed during the summer break. We hope you enjoy it!
HSU Incentives Program for Grant Proposal Development
The Office of Research is now requesting applications for assigned time funding for the fall 2015 and spring 2016 semesters. In addition to assigned time we are also extending funding for summer salary/overload pay during the summer 2015 session.
The purpose of the HSU Incentives Program is to stimulate tenured/tenure-track faculty members to develop and submit full proposals to external funding agencies and organizations for research and educational projects.
The HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation is housed within the Office of Research, Economic, and Community Development. Our primary mission is to advance HSU research & economic development in collaboration with our regional and global partners. We administer virtually all externally funded grants and contracts as well as submit proposals to external funding agencies on behalf of the University. Some of our grant and contract services include:
- Assist faculty and staff in identifying funding sources
- Oversee institutional routing process for submitting proposals
- Establish project budgets
- Administer extramural projects
- Maintain a web-based financial reporting system for Principal Investigators
- Oversee project close out and final financial reporting to funding agencies
- Administer various campus small grant and incentives programs
We are located in the Student Business Services Building, Room 427.
We can be reached by phone at (707) 826-4189 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
If you have suggestions about this website, please contact Kacie Flynn at (707) 826-5159. We look forward to working with you.