Humboldt State University


Anytime you have out-of-pocket expenses on a grant/contract, you need to be reimbursed for these expenses. Depending on the expense, there are certain forms that need to be completed and submitted. All reimbursement forms are submitted to Accounts Payable in SBS 311 (3rd Floor) with the appropriate signatures and backup documentation.

If you have any questions on how to complete any type of reimbursement form, please contact our front office at (707) 826-4189 for guidance.