Gift to Agency Reports

This form is for use by all state and local government agencies to disclose payments made to the agency when the payments provide a personal benefit to an official of the agency. Examples may include travel, meals or other benefits. Under certain circumstances, these payments will not result in a gift to the official, but will be considered a gift to the agency. The payments must be used for official agency business and must meet other requirements that are set out in FPPC Regulation 18944.2, which is available on the FPPC website (External website).

California Fair Political Practice Commission (FPPC) Form 801 - Gift to Agency

Completed 801 forms should be submitted to Human Resources within 30 days. A copy of the report will be posted on the Humboldt State University website.

Submit completed 801 forms to:
Human Resources
Phone: (707) 826-3626 - Fax (707) 826-3625

Humboldt State University Filers