Skip to content
Humboldt State University

Participate in the Festival!

You may also apply in person at the Center for International Programs (in the Feuerwerker House on the HSU campus, between Mill St. and L.K. Wood Blvd.). See map.*

*You will need to have the free Acrobat Reader or an equivalent PDF reader to view, save and print PDF documents.

For updates, join this event on Facebook.