HSU Study California Application

Student Information

If you are working with an agency, please list the agency name.

Please select your current level of education completed.

Please list the name and location of secondary school attended.

Please list name and location of any colleges/universities attended.

Certification to be read and digitally signed by all applicants to certify the accuracy of the information provided:

I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that I have provided complete and accurate responses to all the items on this application. I further certify all official documents submitted in support of this application are authentic and unaltered records that pertain to me. I authorize the California State University to release any information submitted by me in this application for admission and any application for financial aid to any person, firm, corporation, association, or government agency to verify or explain the information I have provided to obtain other information necessary for my application for admission and any application for administration of financial aid and in connection with any perjury proceedings. My signature certifies the accuracy and completeness of the information provided. I understand that any misrepresentation or omission may be cause for denial or cancellation of admission, transfer credit, or enrollment.

Pay the $55.00 application fee.
Make sure to submit:

- Official English Proficiency Score report
- Official transcripts
- Completed Certification of Financial Support

Health insurance: You are required to have health insurance for the time you are enrolled at HSU. All international students are automatically enrolled in the CSU Healthlink program and must pay the fees each semester. You will be insured from August 10 for the fall semester and from January 10 for the spring semester.

You will need to bring with you:

- Your latest transcript (to show completion of classes needed as prerequisites for classes you want to take at HSU).

- Proof of measles immunization: You are required to have been immunized (vaccinated) against measles to study at Humboldt State University. You must show proof of two doses of vaccine after age one. If you have been immunized against measles in your home country (or elsewhere), please bring proof of immunization to the International Center on the first day of orientation. If your immunization record is in a language other than English, it must be translated into English. You will be blocked from registering for classes until you have been cleared by the Student Health Center. Though the Student Health Center can provide these vaccines, they must do so at cost (approximately US $45). As the Student Health Center does not bill insurance companies, it is best if you receive immunizations from your own doctor, where the insurance company can be billed and the fee may be lower.

Please make sure your emergency contact is aware they are your emergency contact.