Student Resources & Services
Here you will find information about resources and services for international students.
- Before You Arrive & Arrival Tips
- Summer Health Care
- Settling In - Life in Arcata
- Getting Around/Transportation
- Local Events
- Local Attractions
- Diversity Resource Guide
- Staying Happy, Healthy & Well
- Volunteer Opportunities
- International Student Services Package
- Internship Opportunity
- How to Access Your Student Center
- How to Crash a Class (PowerPoint)
Learn about what to do if you experience delays while traveling to Arcata.
- Humboldt State University Arrival Tips
- Overview of the US Healthcare System for International Students
A comprehensive list of local clinics and hospitals to go to during the summer when the Health Center is closed.
- Jack Pass - HSU's Jack Pass enables students to travel on Humboldt County bus systems for free. Save car and parking expenses, and help protect the environment at the same time!
- Zipcar - Rent a car when you need one.
- Local Taxi Companies
- Arcata and Mad River Transit System (A&MRTS) Bus Schedules
- Walking - Students can walk almost anywhere in Arcata from campus.
Looking for something to do? Check out the following websites.