Center for International Programs

Student Ambassador Application

Student Ambassador Application

CIP Student Ambassadors provide outreach to new international students and help make their transition and experience at the University as comfortable as possible. These student leaders are available year-round to the international student community. Ambassadors participate in a variety of tasks which foster a sense of support and encouragement to newly arrived international students who will enroll in either HSU classes or the ESL Program at the International English Language Institute (IELI).

Please list any languages you speak besides English.

Are you interested in driving for the Center for International Programs? (You must be 21 and have a current CA license).

If yes, please provide your Driver's License Number.

Please type your name to sign electronically.

Attach your résumé here.

Attach your letter of interest here.

Center for International Programs
Humboldt State University
1 Harpst Street.
Arcata, CA, 95521-8299 U.S.A.

Telephone: +1 (707) 826-4142
Fax: +1 (707) 826-3939