Welcome to your new Drupal website!
The Humboldt General Use Template A is provided for you by default. This template provides you with an HSU formatted accessible template to get your site up and running quickly. Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Configure your site name Once logged in, visit the Site Information section and set the "Name" of your site. This is typically the name of your Department or Organization and will appear at the top of each page.
- Configure your front page image You can use the default image of Founders Hall, or you can create a banner for your home page that is 555 x 179 pixels. Save this graphic as banner.jpg.
In the Blocks section click on Configure next to the "Front Page Image" block. Delete the image in the "Block body" section and use the "Insert/Edit Image" button to browse and upload your image. Click "Save block" when you are finished.
- Change the contact information in the footer of the site. In the Blocks section click on Configure next to the Contact Information block. Update the Office Location, Phone Number, and link for Contact Us, and then save the block.
- Enable additional functionality We have already included some modules to get you going. For most basic web sites, the built-in modules should be adequate for your site. If you need additional functionality, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have promoted a post to the front page.
For more information, please refer to the help section, or the online Drupal handbooks. You may also post at the Drupal forum, or view the wide range of other support options available.