Useful Websites and Resources
Here are some statistical and data resources on the web that may be of interest if you have not found what you're looking for on our site.
California State University - Analytic Studies
- Analytic Studies - The Division of Analytic Studies is responsible for compiling student data from the 23 campuses of the California State University and disseminating statistical information about applications received, new enrollments, continuing enrollments, and degrees conferred
- Frequently Asked Questions - Linkk to the most Frequently Asked Questions on things like graduations rates and student enrollment.
- Statistical Abstracts - The Statistical Abstract is divided into seven major sections: Systemwide and Campus Enrollments, Student Profile, New Students, Academic and Support Programs, Education Access and Outcomes, Instruction, and Resources.
- Statistical Reports - For each college year, you will find enrollment reports that specify headcounts and full-time equivalent students by campus and by term (see College Year Report).
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- IPEDS Data Center- The Data Center allows users to retrieve IPEDS data on a particular institution or to compare institutions. Humboldt's IPEDS ID # is 1157551
- Peer Institutions - This is a table of links to peer institutions selected using a criteria and weighting scheme developed by The Hanover Research Council in consultation with Humboldt State University.
Data and Statistics
Accessibility Assurance for Accountability and Transparency
We are committed to accessibility and are making every effort to provide our data and reports in a manner that is easy to navigate and accessible to all. If you have suggestions or have problems viewing items on this site or any of the attached documents, please e-mail the webmaster at email@example.com.
We appreciate your input! Click here to download Adobe Reader to view PDF files. Click here to download Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer.
Skip to Navigation