Charging Grant- and Department-Funded Printing

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If you have work that needs to be printed in a computer lab and would like to have it charged to a grant, a project, or your department, you can now request grant- or department-funded printing.

Grant- or department-funded printing done in labs must be authorized by either a grant Principal Investigator or someone with signature authority for a department. Once this is set up in our printing system, authorized employees and students will be asked whether their current print job should be charged to the grant/department or to their personal funds. Use our Printing Authorization Form to request grant/department-funded printing and ensure your authorized users have the grant/department-funded printing instructions.

Related Topics