Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

I'm an Extended Ed student - can I use Pay-for-Print?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

Extended Ed students can add funds to their c-card accounts in the same way as regular students. For short-term classes, Extended Ed will add a non-refundable printing fee to each lab class. Students in those classes will receive a credit for this fee on their Pay-for-Print account.

Related Topics