Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

Can faculty use these printers?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

Faculty can print without using c-card funds; however, lab printers should not replace departmental printers and copy machines. Deans will receive reports detailing all faculty printing activities and will address excessive use on an individual basis.

Related Topics