Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
Walk-In: Library 101 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

How do I access my computer from off-campus?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You'll need to use the HSU Virtual Private Network (VPN) to connect directly to your on-campus computer. If you only need to access specific files stored on your on-campus computer, you don't need to use the VPN; you'll find it easier to access those files remotely if you store them in your Network Folder.

Related Topics