Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
Walk-In: Library 101 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

Where can I go to get closed captioning done?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Classroom Technology Services can assist you with all aspects of closed captioning. They will deliver the materials to Automatic Synch Technologies, the outside vendor we use, receive the materials back, and process the invoicing on your behalf.

Related Topics