Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

How can I get a temporary HSU account for a contractor?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

If you need to obtain an HSU User Name for a contractor or other temporary or off-campus individual who will be working on official HSU business, you'll need to complete an account request form. Your request will be processed within one business day. All individuals assigned official HSU computer system access credentials are required to abide by the CSU Responsible Use Policy.

Related Topics