Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

I'm a student - can I still borrow classroom technology equipment?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

If you need to use classroom technology equipment to fulfill course requirements, yes. You'll need to complete the Equipment Use Proxy form and have it signed off by your faculty adviser. Bring the form to Room 221 in Gist Hall to arrange to check the equipment out.


Related Topics