Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
Walk-In: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

I have an old VHS tape that I'd really like to incorporate into my course materials. Can you help?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

Yes. Classroom Technology Services can convert tapes into digital media for uploading to Moodle and other websites. Video materials used for instructional purposes must be close-captioned to meet HSU accessibility requirements, so if your video is not captioned already, we can arrange with our outside vendor, Automatic Synch Technologies, to do this; a small fee will apply to this work.

Related Topics