Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

How do I get access to the financial reporting system?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

If you have access to PeopleSoft CFS, you automatically have access to the financial reporting system. Just log into the CFS system as you normally would through the CSU portal, select Financial Reporting from the navigation bar, and log in using your CFS credentials.

Related Topics