Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
Walk-In: Library 101 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

What is the best way for faculty to access HCM data?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

All faculty, including instructors and advisors assigned to current- and next-term courses, should access HCM data through the Self Service option in the Faculty Center. Note that this access is removed eleven months after the last term start date. Active faculty may also access their compensation history here until such time as they are no longer employed by HSU.

Related Topics