Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
Walk-In: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

How do I get a phone for a new or temporary employee?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

Your department's Key Advisor will organize telephone service for new employees, temporary or permanent. Kye Advisors are responsible for liaison with Telecommunications & Network Services on all phone-related issues.

Related Topics