Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-HELP (4357)
Email: help@humboldt [dot] edu
In Person: Library 120 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Services For

I'm starting a new club. Can I use University Notices to get the word out?

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

Yes, it's the ideal way to make sure as many people as possible know about your new club. All you need to do is get approval from the Office of Clubs and Activities; call them at (707) 826-3776 or stop by the South Lounge in the University Center.

Related Topics